Tata Motors Limited (India’s Higher Vehicle Industry Organization) invites the application forms for Various Posts for temp. Operator but Candidates should be passed the I.T.I. courses. The Various posts are Fitter, Mechanical Diesel, Motor Mechanic (Vehicle), Painter, Welder, Electrician, Turner, Machinist, C.O.E. (automobile/ Fabrication/Electrical and Production). Interested Candidates may be applying for given posts; Because Tata is a big organization in India. Check below for Eligibility.
· Candidates should be passed I.T.I with any stream given above with NCTV/SCTV approved.
· Candidates should be Metric passed with English, Mathematics and Science Subjects.
· The Age Limit Between 18 yrs. To 26 Yrs.
· Candidates should be able to work in any department of Tata Motors.
· Candidates should not be handicapped.
· Candidates should not be given any written exam and interview in previous recruitment of Tata motors.
Interested candidates may be directly give their written exams interviews on any Sunday of May to July 2013 in Tata Motors Gate No. 3 Pantnagar Uttarakhand and also take your all required certificates with its 2 sets of attested Xerox Copies.
· 10Th passed Certificate and Mark sheet.
· I.T.I. Passed Mark Sheet.
· Resident Certificates.
· Caste Certificates.
· Other Qualification certificates.
· Pen Card.
· 4 Passport Size photos with Red Background.
· Voter ID card for photos proof.
Those candidates who are not able to go the given address between given days, they may be also send their all documents to Given Address: - Training Division, Tata Motors Limited, Plot No. 01, Sector-11, I.I.E., Sidcul Rudrapur Pantnagar, Pin-263145, Dist. - U.S. Nagar Uttarakhand. Ph- 05944-663028 or Email: -firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more updates about Uttarakhand Jobs, results, exams and other you can also follow us by email.